Tech Wars Rules
These are the rules for the Tech Wars PvP server.
- Respect all mods, admins, and owners
- No asking for materials or favors from mods, admins, and owners
- No flymod or X-ray or any other type of hack. Players who use any hack will be permanently banned on sight.a
- Do not spam or type in all CAPS.
- No offensive language or insulting other players
- Any exploitation of glitches will be SEVERELY punished and may result in a ban. You HAVE to tell an admin immediately.
- Griefing is only permitted in the wilderness.
- You can only steal from chests in the wilderness.
- Do not build 1x1 towers. They're an eyesore and ruin the landscape.
- No floating trees. Eyesore.
- Mob grinders are illegal, due to the unfair advantage which they give to players, as well as the lag they generate.
- Do not build near spawn or founded Factions. 200 block minimum distance.
- You may not claim an ender portal as your private property.
- If you are going to be inactive for longer than a week, please make a post about it on the forums, telling us when you will be back.
- If you do not inform us of your inactivity and are inactive for longer than a week, then your house in a city and your shop may be removed, without reimbursement when you return.
- If you're the leader of a faction, power may be transferred to another player.
- If a player has been banned for one week, property and other items may be removed by staff only.
- Looting items from banned players inside factions or dismantling their builds will be treated as normal grief and stealing.
For all donors
- Do not teleport outside the world border with /tppos. Doing so may see you lose VIP status as it causes server strain to load chunks far away from the map..
VIP+ and Elite Rank only
- VIP+s and Elites use the compass at their own risk! You will not be reimbursed if you die.
- You mustn't give /stack'ed items to non VIP+s or Elites. Doing so will see you lose VIP or Elite status.
These rules may changed at any time. They will be announced on the forums, but it is up to you to check them regularly.