Parties are a great way to play with your online friends. When you form a party, you have access to commands that enhance the co-operate players. As of version 1.2.00 there is a Master/Apprentice system in the Party system, this will grant players who are in a party extra experience for a certain skill if someone in their party is a higher level in that particular skill.
- Party members cannot hurt eachother in pvp.
- Party members can teleport to eachother.
- Master/apprentice system.
- In addition to being locked by the party leader, a party may also be password protected.
|/party [party name]||Creates or Joins a named party.|
|/party q||Leaves the current party.|
|/p||Toggles party chat on/off.|
|/invite [player name]||Invites the named player to the current party.|
|/accept||Accepts a received party invitation.|
|/ptp [party user name]||Teleports the player to the designated party member.|
|/party lock||lock the party you are in|
|/party password (password)||set a password to your party (only work if party is locked)|
- Parties in mcMMO have no limit to members, so feel free to invite all of your friends!
- Make sure you invite people you can trust. Fellow members can teleport to your exact location at a moment's notice.