If you break the server rules you will be placed in jail for minor offences. Major offences such as griefing will be punished with a ban.
Jail cells are simple rooms with a bed and are used to punish players for minor infractions of the server Rules.
- To see your remaining jail time and the reason for your jail sentence type /jailstatus
- When you are jailed all you items go in a chest
- A sign displays your remaining time in jail.
- Time only decreases when you are logged on.
- If you try and open the door or mine any block time is added to your sentence.
- If you attempt to teleport out of the room then a pack of wolves will appear and kill you, spawning you back in your cell.
- If you die you will respawn inside the jail cell.
You may also be released early by if you appeal your jail sentence on the forums.